low budget mpc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Do we need any more low budget producers?..Not to get in an argument over software VS. hardware..Im merely stating even if you go full software...but damn..its cool if ya just starting out, but if you half way serious think about not wasting money and get the most out of it. Sacrifice, save and get something decent. Again Im not pointing on what is being used, but the attitude of people wanting to put the least possible in the craft, alot of times this attitude yields the least positive results.

May 17, 2002
Do we need any more low budget producers?..Not to get in an argument over software VS. hardware..Im merely stating even if you go full software...but damn..its cool if ya just starting out, but if you half way serious think about not wasting money and get the most out of it. Sacrifice, save and get something decent. Again Im not pointing on what is being used, but the attitude of people wanting to put the least possible in the craft, alot of times this attitude yields the least positive results.

acually yeah its for my nefew just starting out. So yeah a low budget producer in this case is just fine. 700 bucks maybe.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
haha, dont clown on me for this, but im kinda looking to trade my yamaha ypg 225 keyboard for a "low-budget" drum machine, just something to play around with. i realized i dont need a big ass keyboard (although most of the features for it are pretty sick.)