LOVED ONES....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
HAVENT POSTED ON HERE TOO MUCH, BUT OUT OF SIGHT DOESNT MEAN OUT OF MIND..... JUST A REMINDER TO THE ONES WHO DO SUPPORT SAV IT OUT, THAT THE NEW ALBUM HITS THE SHELVES THIS TUES, ON THE 17TH. SOME MOMS AND POPS STORES ALREADY GOT IT IN STOCK. ITUNES WILL HAVE IT POSTED EXACTLY ON THE 17TH. MUCH LUV TO ALL THE ONES WHO STAYED LOYAL AND KEEP SUPPORTIN!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
good shit Tone, congrats man

ima pick that up in the next few days

any word on B-Dawg and another album in the works?

Oct 20, 2003
Good lookin out everybody. I'm not doin the paypal thing because I signed that cityhall contract. So pretty much all transactions go thru them. But I sold em cheap enough so it could hit the shelves at a low price. Shouldn't be more than 10 or 11 bucks. Should be live on iTunes tonight around 9pm

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Good lookin out everybody. I'm not doin the paypal thing because I signed that cityhall contract. So pretty much all transactions go thru them. But I sold em cheap enough so it could hit the shelves at a low price. Shouldn't be more than 10 or 11 bucks. Should be live on iTunes tonight around 9pm
got it, hopefully manteca best buy got it

Jul 29, 2002
@Big Tone

just wondering if you ever gonna release the rest of your catalog on CD again? I prefer to buy CD's over digital music from itunes....