Love how E-40 shitting on everybody

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2003
We all know 40 has been dope forever, but I love to hear him clowning cats on mainstream features like the lil scrappy song and the new Snoop Doog Candy song(how weak is karupts lil verse btw). He shits on EVERYBODY on those. i think he's reppin us well

Jan 2, 2007
IMO he always outshine everyone....but cats who don't hear alot of him have to get adjusted....when I got the Click 1st cassette (with the dayton wheel on cover) and brought it too the hood niggaz was like..."that fool sound gay..listen to his voice"....and "he aint even rappen on tha beat." I was like he trying to sound like that ya'll.....now all of them done bought all his shit...ha.

Dec 11, 2005
m0neymike said:
i duno but i thought that verse on that lil scrappy was one of the dopest i heard him spit..and he was on beat...
thats what im saying

40 on "Oh Yeah" was one of the sickest verses from 40 that ive ever heard, and prolly the best verse ive heard in the mainstream for a year

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Well let me shed some light on some of the locals that dont get out much everywhere we go MAJOR artist ask why he shit on everybody on Oh yeah and Tum Tum thats when we are in the South, we just went to T-pain video and Shawna(from dtp) Young Joc, T_pain and a few other kept saying' BUGA SHUGA PUSHA Fuck a State Troopa"! 40 is a fareal star and if he came so weak or people didn like him he wouldnt get so many verse licks and remix requests... Just in the last 2months he has done, tum tum,2 step, a Black Eyed Peas( Thats RIGHT YOU READ RIGHT) verse countless LA rappers, verse for the Lox, Carl Thomas, and many more that i cant even mention yet..man the hating is crazy especially if you are a rapper cuz you LOVE to be in this man situation he is in a different tax bracket and on a level that you are TRYING 2b on.. 25k a show,15 to 20 for a verse cmonman i watched him picked 100 for a 4 show trip we were on. and he dont brag or make songs about being THE ONLY person doing what he do in our region or none of that w/o him matter of fact there would be NO light or bay representation on a national scale instead of hate a little appreciation is in order if you rep the bay like you say you do.. This is BART not another region message board but they say you get more hate from your own and more love from strangers.. So TRUE