Love and HIp HOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Follows Jim Jones girl Chrissy Lampkin, fabulous BM Emily, Olivia formerly G-Unit, Mashonda Swiz Beates ex wife, and Somaya Reece. Good show, Chrissy and Jim Jones seem to have a really good relationship. Hopefully Somaya steps up because she's repoin the West and looking really bad.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
I know instead of shitting on the hater girls she's actin all humble. She has a million sexy pics on the net but now she wants to just be an artist and her music sucks.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
somayas a big fucking phony!,..she makes these fake mag covers with real mag names,and glorifies herself on them like the greatest next best thing!...one time,she made one saying that she was the next big thing in the latin world, she like wrote a big ol story about herself, like being compared to Selena and shit!,lol..(yea dawg,SELENA! lol)..so i go to her page and the beezy dosent even have a song where she sings or anything at all!..nothing!..only these lil bubble gum rap songs or wutever u wanna call em!...not one song wuz actual singing!..never saw one!..so one day, ur boy got tired of her posts and bulletins,so i jammed her up and asked her why she was getting compared to selena,like for wut reason, if she dont have a song on her page or anywhere for people to hear,..i said "maybe u mean cuz ur just thick like her and got a big ol booty and ur latina!"..."is that it?!"....next thing i know,..the beezy deleted me!,lol....couldnt even take sum honest critisizm!...if u say sumthing negative about her on her page she'll just delete u and only keep the comments that make her seem like shes the shit!,lol..after all that,people from her page i guess saw wut i put and were hitting me up saying shit like "hell yea homie,u put that bitch on blast" and this and that!,lol....shes weaksauce!...if u guys have her on ur myspace or wutever,just pay attention to her posts!..lol..shes a big fat fake phony!

Jan 12, 2006
That bitch olivia is the most annoying ho out of all of them

LOL @ the comments

WHY YOU AIN'T GET AT FRENCH MONTANA, JIMMY????

SO you a G cause you punk'd some manger that had already apologized, SMFH

why you think he squashed that BEEF cam'ron years ago CAUSE CAM'RON a real dude and JIMMY like punking the WEAK. SMFH your trash

Why didn't Jim jones check Junior maphia when they beat his ass at Rucker park! Lol. This was a bitch move to check a man half his size with no street cred. The manager told the truth, and the truth hurts, ya dig. This was not a G move at all. Rappers know what battle to choose. Why didn't Jim check Tru life too!

Jan 9, 2009
^~~ALTHOUGH EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS TRUE, THIS NIGGA HAD IT COMING TO HIM.

HE WAS TALKIN OUT THE SIDE OF HIS NECK TO A GANGSTA RAPPER'S MAIN BITCH, AS AN OUTTA TOWNER, ON TOP OF ALL THAT..

WHAT DID HE THINK WOULD HAPPEN?

Jan 9, 2009
its funny how somaya reese thinks we want to hear her rap,
when the only reason she is famous is because she showed ass

u know your career aint startin out right when your manager suggests the only way your music will be heard is if you do skimpy bathing suit photo shoots