LOUIE LOCO=$150 a Verse right now...fuck it!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
INTROS IS EASY JUST SPIT THAT REAL SHIT

BUT IF I GOT TO RAP 1000

AND U GOT TO WRITE SOME TIGHTT
SHIT

ON THE REAL YES I DO GET 500

The CALIBERS OF NIGGAZ THAT DO PAY IS ON THAT REAL SHIT
SOUNDS LIKE YOU NIGGAZ HAVE HEARD ALOT OF MY INTROS NIGGAZ
YALL MY TRUE FANS
goldtoes .. i shit u not .. one day .. i mean one day .. u gonna ask me 4 a verse. and im going 2 charge u 1000.

$1000!!! for a sorry ass verse... come on now keep it real julio u suck. just cope with it and stick to what ur good at. Why o why do u keep signing garbage upon garbage of rappers? and with so many rappers on ur label why do u insist on releasing bullshit compilations full of recycled tracks?? makes no sense to me .. sign some one with talent and stick with it vato....
u got the connects , the know how and the knowlege to really push some one to the mainstream ... i saw death race 2 on bluray the other day ... u where on the credits! i was like dam he doing it ... but ur post reflects nothin on ur acomplishments .. ur completely unprofesional .. which makes me wonder how u treat ur artist do u really help them and push forward or are u just bleeding them out 4 feria for ur personal gain "nigga"??

Jan 25, 2011
Aww you girls sound like my bitch haha

NIGGA I'm just a regular NIGGA that do what I want when I want
I see y'all keep up wit TOES YEAH SILENT WHO DA FUCK R U SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THE PEEWEES U ALEAYS CHECKING A NIGGA OUT
KEEP IT UP I MIGHT PUT YOU ON EVEN OF U SUCK
EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO SHINE WITH ME

May 2, 2009
actually, i was on mtv back in may of 1999. i was one of the people screaming for carson daly to play my song outside of the mtv studio in time square. and im latin but im not from the bay, so i guess it doesnt count.

Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
Toes signed me N I strongly believe I don't suck haha on the real though fuck the rap we on that gangsta shit out here Monterey County all day baby!! N'z Up!!!! BMC/BNB!!!! NORTE BITCHES!!!! (not calling anyone a bitch.... it's a sayin out here)