Louie Loc, Berner and STINJ-E in the studio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
Stinje, I always wanted to sample that Van HALEN, you killed that shit bruh, sounds like a cold classic. Keep making those classic's!
right on mayne. yea i was just working out at the gym and that song came on and that gave me the idea to sample it. I always keep my ears open for songs to sample, and if i don't recognize a song I just use shazam on my I-Phone to figure out what song it is, that app is the shit! But yea I'm glad you liked it, thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Arson you know that wasn't dunce in the background you know that was me lol Are you trying to be funny or something?
WHAT? not you when your in the lab cuzzin! im talking about that cat around the end of the video when he is walking by looked like Dunce!

what it do cuzzin? lets connect again with Louie and I so we can rip some of them Stinje beats! just like that Raw Flow beat!

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
WHAT? not you when your in the lab cuzzin! im talking about that cat around the end of the video when he is walking by looked like Dunce!

what it do cuzzin? lets connect again with Louie and I so we can rip some of them Stinje beats! just like that Raw Flow beat!
lol oh yea i forgot there was someone else there, that wasn't dunce that was my homie mike he was getting someone footage for this dvd we're working on. But yea we need to hook up soon and do a track I haven't seen you in a minute.