lots of intelligent people here so...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
How the fuck are you able to order shit from other countries.

I'm tryin 2 get sum hats from fuctard.com and amazingstore.jp

Theyre both in Japanese and no matter what i do or Language converter i download im still not able 2 figure out how 2 order from these sights.

They got sum SUPER DOPE fitteds so check'em out and PLEASE help me out!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
"intelligent people" and "siccness.net open forum" do not even belong in the same library, much less the same sentence.
that statement is kind of true, but alot of smart dudes here are drowned out by conspiracy theorists/gullible folk.

Apr 8, 2006
Hey Red Dragon remember when J-Stalin said "RED DRAGON SUCK MY DICK" hahahaha fuck yo thread son
ya i remember. I told him his new shit sounded commercial and it did.

Now I know a DEEPTHROATQUEEN like yrself would have yr tounge in anotha mans ass despite how u really feel...or maybe u really do feels like tossin a mans salad...who knows. You are a bitch so..

I also remember gettin 50props from the thread that came str8 afterwords titled FUCK A RAPPER cuz fact is u cant keep it real with all the Ego's and asskissin goin around.

Hey DEEPTHROATQUEEN remember when I told you if it was rainin pussies youd get hit upside yr face with a dick!?

dude i'd beat u in2 a coma with yr moms dildo after I fucked her with it!

Talk sum more shit bitch cuz i got yours right by my nuts homie.

I dont call ya sun cuz ya shine I call ya son cuz yr mine...now tuck yr flag and grab on2 somebodys pocket fuckboy!

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
ya i remember. I told him his new shit sounded commercial and it did.

Now I know a DEEPTHROATQUEEN like yrself would have yr tounge in anotha mans ass despite how u really feel...or maybe u really do feels like tossin a mans salad...who knows. You are a bitch so..

I also remember gettin 50props from the thread that came str8 afterwords titled FUCK A RAPPER cuz fact is u cant keep it real with all the Ego's and asskissin goin around.

Hey DEEPTHROATQUEEN remember when I told you if it was rainin pussies youd get hit upside yr face with a dick!?

dude i'd beat u in2 a coma with yr moms dildo after I fucked her with it!

Talk sum more shit bitch cuz i got yours right by my nuts homie.

I dont call ya sun cuz ya shine I call ya son cuz yr mine...now tuck yr flag and grab on2 somebodys pocket fuckboy!

Apr 8, 2006
DEEPTHROATQUEEN the gay midget cocksucker...didnt u have sum kinda swastika avatar till I told ya 2 take it...and than you did. haha shopulda just found 1 that didnt look like sum hitler bullshit.
so check it out 90's baby take the sticker off yr new era hat and put it on yr bitches 4head cuz thats about what shes worth.

C'mon slick I thought u was funny