lost a friend on the Rosarito car accident last Saturday..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
I dont know if you already heard it in the news or not.. damn, we all know that almost everyone from southern cali crosses the border to party at Papa's and Beer in Rosarito or La Revolucion in Tijuana.. but when i seen the news and they were naming the victims one of them was a friend of mine, what a small world.. i just want to share this since im a little down and to have second thoughts about driving back drunk, leaving those clubs really late, especially down the border since thier highways are SHITTY.. my friend and her 3 girlfriend died and one its critical with a broken neck, broken ribs, on life support.. she will not make it according to her condition.. the driver knock out while she was driving back to the hotel at 5:00a.m.. just remember that it could happend to anyone and be carefull at all timez...

R.I.P > PATTY..
:cry:

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
damn man thats messed up im real sorry...i was going to go to rosarito this weekend also...thank god i didnt...do u know if this was somewhere near the strip in rosarito or something?...cuz im thinking of going for july 4th weekend but im starting to have sencond thoughts...again my apologies and condolences to u and the families of the dead

May 6, 2002
damn thats fucked, losin someone to some fucked up shit like that is always hard man, much love to her and her family.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
thankz peepz..

@man- for the 4th of july its cool to go down the border, since itz going to be popping.. but you know the night will not end till 3, 4 or even 5 a.m.. its getting out of BAJA safe dogg, im talking about the SHITTY highway, sharp turns, and those muthafuckin cliffs.. pick the right driver to drive back, its not only drunkness but also tireness.. make sure the driver is 100% UP, and keep him company since its been a long nite..

it was a sharp curve, down the cliff that cause the car wreck,

REST IN PARADISE > PATTY

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
rosarito

here what yall gotta do!

Drive to the San Isidro border and park at the US side... Cross the border walking... To get to Rosarito get yourself one of those station wagon Taxis... They are super cheap... 30 dollars from the TJ border to Rosarito and 30 bucks back... The wagon fits 6 people so if all yall fade in on it together its only 5 bucks a head each way... Its alot better... that way all of yall can get drunk... Plus these taxi drivers know the roads already...

Plus you dont have to wait in that long as wait to cross the border driving... you can cross walking, its faster...

May 10, 2002
I'm sorry to hear about your friends and the young lives that were taken. I live in San Diego and go to San Diego State and just about everybody heads south once in a while. People need to be aware plain and simple. This should be a wakeup call but people will always act in their own fun at the time.
94401 had some good points. Stay up and much love, Grant Theft

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
@ caffeine
i know what ur saying...those high ways are fucked up....im central american and all the high ways down there are worse....i happen to be honduran and i know too well the high ways down there and how fucked up they are...thats why when left eye died it hit close to home....but as for rosarito...i always stay at some condos near tacos manuel i forget the name off the top of my head...we either take the bus into rosarito or we drive in...if we drive in we just park it at the hotel and let the taxis take us....normally theyre cool when they drive...but ima be more aware....again im really sorry homie...my condolences