Los traficantes re-release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
Can anyone tell me if theres a difference between the OG cd's, and the re-release that has both albums on one cd???
Just wonderin cause i copped this album last year, and i've noticed that there are some different songs on kazaa that are not on my album. Thanks ahead of time.....

Oct 12, 2003
KhameNei said:
How many new songs are on the re-release double album?
I'm not sure, cause i dont have the og's, but heres the tracklisting for the re-release

-----

1. La Policia
2. Mi Cuerno
3. Nuestra Vida
4. El Corrupto
5. Soy Zapatista
6. Para Mis Amigos
7. Las Putas de un Traficante
8. Traficando es mi Negocio
9. Mis Valas Tienen tu Nombre
10. La Pura Neta
11. Matan Mi Gente
12. Corrupcion
xx. Te Mato
14. Soy Locote
15. La Vida Loca
16. Dos Traficantes
17. Mis Libras
18. Mi Camarada

-----
My favorite track is "PARA MIS AMIGOS" :cool:

Jan 26, 2004
isnt this the disco all in Spanish with the nortena beats?

this is probably one of the only Norte discos I wanted to hear

anyone know where I could hear it at?

Jun 19, 2004
I would like to get this album as well but is there any way I can buy directly from them so they get the full profit and not cdnow.com or what not.....................

May 18, 2002
Mattan Mi Gente is wack!

I bought this album with high hopes.. I felt like it would be a good album but I was wrong not only do these fools lack lyrical output but they cant even rap in spanish or english and that aint no joke! I'm serious Dyno can't pronounce shit in spanish to save his life and forget even using the right words or tense to exlpain him self...Whats sad about this is that thier english flows are just as bad as thier spanish ones. So my question is what fucken language do they even speak? I got this album put away for good so if any one is interested in this shit I'll sell it now...It's in real good shape with OG case and cover!

K

KAH

^^^^UR TRIPPIN THIS CD IS DOPE AS FUCK THEY GOT NOTHIN BUT HEAT ON THA CD TE MATO IS THA BEST TRACK

Feb 24, 2004
i bought this album and its fucking tight, but dyno does sound like shit in some of the songs, he just doesnt rhyme in all the songs, TE MATO is a good song, its still a good albumn

darkroom familia por vida

May 18, 2002
That's all you then homie!

KAH said:
^^^^UR TRIPPIN THIS CD IS DOPE AS FUCK THEY GOT NOTHIN BUT HEAT ON THA CD TE MATO IS THA BEST TRACK
Duh! Yo te mato, yo te mato, yo te mato traficando! Duh! Mi cuerno de chivo, mi coca y mi mota.....blah blah blah!!!!!!!! Sorry man aint feel'n it though...The album was a good concept rap'n over Nortenas but Juan Gotti does it better, no comp! Last time I checked aint no such thing as Ceremonio it's Ceremonia. In (Los Palabras) track 2 What the fuck is "No me puedes prarrar"? it's "No me puedes parar"...The production aint all that either like I said I'm sellin this shit if anyone wants it!