Los Tigeres Del Norte Homeboys?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2010
So i was walking into my moms house and when i got their she was watching the Spanish News, "Primer Impacto - Univision" and they were doing a report on some Arizon bullshit when they showed "Los Tigeres Del Norte" tour bus and they got a Big as Huelga Bird on the side of it, so now their homeboys haha, na but just tough id post this up on here for yall to check them out.

Mar 14, 2010
Los Tigres have a huge house in GILROY California for a Long time. I used to go by their crib with My dad and he always Pointed it out to me. You Can see it right off the 101.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
THEY MIGHT USED TO BE FARMERS
THE HUEGLA BIRD IS ORIGNALLY A UFW SYMBOL
NO,

the bird is not originally a ufw symbol. it is an aztec emblem that the warriors would flag when headed to battle...

ceasar chavez knew the symbology and felt its likeness brought meaning to his cause.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
That's not their tourbus. Their tourbus is gigantic and all silver with no markings. It's like the fucking titanic. That might be some other charter bus shit to transfer around or for guests or some shit.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Los Tigres have a huge house in GILROY California for a Long time. I used to go by their crib with My dad and he always Pointed it out to me. You Can see it right off the 101.
One of the dudes lives at eagle ridge in gilroy, and i think some live somewhere in morgan hill. And one lives in Las Vegas.