LOR NOT IN STORES YET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
We wanted to get the street buzz goin' first......and so far it's been working. Silver Platters called us and so did ARS @ Columbia Plaza.......they both have it in stock. It will be in Sam Goody and all the other stores within the next couple weeks. Till then......it's in all the Silver Platters (Northgate, Bellevue & Southcenter) and ARS @ Columbia Plaza and maybe Rainier Beach.

Nov 16, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:
Like that? Stop it.....you're making me blush....lol.

haha shut up. 151 aint no joke though. those that aint soaked Code of the Streets and the Lac is sleepin on "The southend veteran"

hey d- is corleone gonna perform DirtySouth at that show in one week? and i know Fucc You is a must so i aint even gonna ask. lol dude said "and your fat mad cow bitch that wanna loan me her mouth" haha

Jan 15, 2004
KayDubb said:
AND U AINT GOT IT!!! haha sucka. :eek: DSane produced the slump for the best seattle song EVER> DIRTY SOUTH. this shit shit is too hard

i dont order shit off the internet & who are you callin a succa?i dont know where your from but where im from we dont talk like that unless you ready 2 back that shit up.

Nov 16, 2003
aww shit YG it aint like that u took me the wrong way or i was loaded er somethin. hey how bout this, u give dsane your address and I'll buy one for ya. u can call me a sucka if youd like, i was jus tryin to make you feel left out without the album. dont get mad homie but if you took my internet message the wrong way then thats aight i'll still buy one for ya, if u didnt already go swoop it from the stores dsane said they at. but u do need this shit mayne, slumps from front to back