Looks like we're gonna have to riot..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
MiStA SwErV-On said:
anotha white trucker bout ta get fucked up!
lol!!!!!!!!!

but year, if we riot we need 2 take that ish to tha suburbs and tha rich neighborhoods. rich folx were laughin @ us las time cuz we rioting our own ish. but ya'll foos aint hearin. here we go agayne. fold.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that guy is an idiot.....they knew they'd have a riot on their hands if somethin like this happens...oh well..hope it doesn't hit when i'm there..I'd rather not get involved in the melee

Apr 25, 2002
his attourney is the same one that got one of the rodney king officers off the case.

fuck that bitch ass lyen ass punk ass bitch!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I think the camera dude did a fucken NOBLE ass thing....& I like how he spoke up and said he'd do it 10 more times to save a fellow citizen...we need more folks like him around...too many turn their fucken heads these days and dont speak the fuck up. Fuck a riot....I hope it dont happen but I'd rather the world know what that damn police force is doing to people than not report shyt and keep it undercovers out of fear of a riot.

LORD BE WITH L.A.

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^

Man, it don't matter if he pleads Guilty or Not Guilty...I think either way, the cop will be fucked...they have it on video....no need to riot unless they find him NOT GUILTY....if they find him NOT GUILTY, then it's FUCK AN L.A COP ALL DAY....

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
THESE FOOLS WERE SHOT UP,,TRYING TO PROTECT THIER STORE...THEY LEFT THAT ONE FOOL DEAD FOR HOURS ON THE FLOOR...riots 92
I saw a movie about Korean-Black relations in L.A. part of it was about the boy in the lower left with the completely bloody shirt....sad, sad story

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

LIKE I BEEN SAYIN IN OTHE RPOSTS IF PEOPLE IS PLANNIN ACTIVIST MOVEMENTS ALL I NEED IS TIME AND PLACE BECAUSE THAT SHIT I SAW ON TV LAST WEEK DISTURBED ME TO THE POINT OF KILLIN ON OF EM PIGGIES

Apr 25, 2002
man...some cat got pulled over in Hunters Point the other day...and i seen the cop actin a little rough, and all of a sudden like ten cars pull over, i'm thinkin "damn they love to see a dude get hemmed by the cops" but maybe they were pullin over to make sure the cops didn't fuck dude up...hopefully that's what it was

dude was guilty of Driving A BMW While Black!!!