Looks like Ricky Got stomped pretty good!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
i dont think it was intentional. the fuckin field was a mess and both teams were desperate for a score just to keep it from goin to ot lol. go steelers!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
not intentional?
kinda reminds me of that cheap shot that they got on carson palmer that hurt him

Cheatin ass stealers

Apr 13, 2007
not intentional?
kinda reminds me of that cheap shot that they got on carson palmer that hurt him

Cheatin ass stealers
lol. come ooooooooooooooooon it wasnt intentional i tell u! :mad: accidents like that happen all the time big deal. besides its not like he got badly hurt anyways.

Nov 7, 2006
i highly doub this is an accident the guy practically does a split just to step on him so why the fuck would he do that? he just wanted the ball and saw williams goin to get and took a cheap shot and injured him, he should be fine for this type of shit. and the palmer thing was an accident the guy had his back turned and fell not knowin where palmer was

Apr 13, 2007
i highly doub this is an accident the guy practically does a split just to step on him so why the fuck would he do that? he just wanted the ball and saw williams goin to get and took a cheap shot and injured him, he should be fine for this type of shit. and the palmer thing was an accident the guy had his back turned and fell not knowin where palmer was
lol @ split. i guess it coulda been intentional i dont know. the monday night commentators were clownin him all night. like always rambling about shit ... how williams was a joke. how bad the miami kickers hair was . just shit that has nothin to do with football wut so ever. they ruin monday night football imo. :mad:

Jul 8, 2007
he was goin to jump over him but the ball came out, tried to shift his weight mid air and landed on R. Williams. easy as that. not hard to see

Apr 13, 2007
he was goin to jump over him but the ball came, tried to shift his weight mid air and landed on R. Williams. easy is that. not hard to see
yea thats wut i thought i had seen. i really dont see the part where it looked intentional. but i guess anything can happen.

Nov 7, 2006
lol @ split. i guess it coulda been intentional i dont know. the monday night commentators were clownin him all night. like always rambling about shit ... how williams was a joke. how bad the miami kickers hair was . just shit that has nothin to do with football wut so ever. they ruin monday night football imo. :mad:
yeah they announcers for MNF sucks dick IMO i usually mute it and just listen to some music or some shit

he was goin to jump over him but the ball came, tried to shift his weight mid air and landed on R. Williams. easy is that. not hard to see
he had 1 foot on the ground then moved his other foot to step on ricky when he was tryin to get up. he really wasnt in mid air and when he was in the air he wasnt close to ricky but he was in the air to dive on the lose ball and then just landed on his feet purposely steppin on his shoulder. well thats what i see anyway

Jul 8, 2007
yeah they announcers for MNF sucks dick IMO i usually mute it and just listen to some music or some shit

he had 1 foot on the ground then moved his other foot to step on ricky when he was tryin to get up. he really wasnt in mid air and when he was in the air he wasnt close to ricky but he was in the air to dive on the lose ball and then just landed on his feet purposely steppin on his shoulder. well thats what i see anyway
well where do u think he was gonna land? on the other side of williams then dive for the ball, the mans purpose was the ball, not stomp on him, its a sport shit happens. not u but everyone needs to step back and see that. u wanna know what was intentional?

Nov 7, 2006
^^^yeah that shit was intentional and i know shit happens i've played football for many years and been stepped n many times but it looks like he goes outta his way to step on him. no man should try to land that way specially if theres nothing below he's tryn to avoid the only thing he shoulda been tryin to avoid was williams but he did a split to land and hit him so its kinda weird to me but i dont give a shit cause i dont like ricky williams so i've sensed i've gone too far lol

Apr 13, 2007
lol yeah he did, hes out for the year now......
lol i slept on that one. i just seen that he had surgery and is out for the season. well if IT WAS intentional yea that is fucked up and dirty, but im sure hes happier off stayin home n smokin some weed than bein on the field playin some ball.