Looking To Start A Siege Group On Red Faction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I know theres already a Red Faction thread but this is a lil a different.. I'am lookin for a few siccness members to party up with me on Red Faction and get down on some Siege.. Right now i'am like 50-20 in Siege but today i keep gettin paired up with a bunch of randoms and loseing.. I'am still comein out positive in the kdr but i'am loseing the match which means more to me and my rank lol

So whos down? I'am playin on the xbox 360 btw.. Leave you're Gamer Tag and i'll contact you and we'll do the damn thing.. I'am pretty good at Siege and know all the tricks to winnin each map.. So if you roll with me we'll win 4sure.

Jun 11, 2004
hit me up KODOGG, gamer tag is PBARBS. i'm usually down to play at night. I been playin this game grip, so hopefully i can bring somethin to the table.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
man i was playing demolition today and it fucking pisses me off sometimes when i am the only one playing properly

i was the destroyer and was trying to destroy this one building and this fucker on my team kept rebuilding it with the reconstructor

im trying to knock it down for 100 points and he fucking wont let me

i hate this game when it feels like i am the only one on my team who knows how to play and the other fuckers on the team havent got a clue

i love this game though

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i would join your siege group kodogg but im on ps3

im good at siege on both offence and defence

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
siege is hella easy
i fleetfoot and sledgehammer the shit out of a building by my damn self
haha hell yeah.. i'am not really much of an destroyer myself i always end up jus grabbin the rail gun and givin cover fire because i'am so much better at killin people then i'am at destroying the base..

but i'am one hell of a defender.. i rack up so many kill's with proximity mines and i always got the reconstructer on hand.

aight pbar i'am gonna add ya'.. damn y'all need to get this game 4sure it's dope.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I'am pickin up FNR4 thursday.. Both are good games and completley different then one another but i think Red Faction is a way better buy.. FNR4 is an awsome fuckin game, but i cant get down on it for HOURS like i can wit' Red Faction (unless its me an a few homies goin at it bettin some $$.)

Jun 11, 2004
man i was playing demolition today and it fucking pisses me off sometimes when i am the only one playing properly

i was the destroyer and was trying to destroy this one building and this fucker on my team kept rebuilding it with the reconstructor
hahaha for real. A few nights back on siege this one duchbag teamate was chasin everyone through our own buildings with the nano rifle. trouble is this guy was a TERRIBLE shot, so he basically turned our own building into swiss cheese. needless to say, we lost that round...

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
hahaha for real. A few nights back on siege this one duchbag teamate was chasin everyone through our own buildings with the nano rifle. trouble is this guy was a TERRIBLE shot, so he basically turned our own building into swiss cheese. needless to say, we lost that round...
Hahah i was doin that last game i was so pissed at this guy and was chaseing him around the building with a sledge hammer.. knocked out like 3 of our own walls gettin to him lol.. But we were playing Crescent and it was building 1 so it didn't really matter.. Now if he was runnin around building 2 i would've been more carefull..

Shit, you gonna be on tonight pbarb? My friend let me borrow his ps3 so last night i was gettin down on InFamous.. But my brother's prolly gonna want his HDMI cable's back tonight so i'll be gettin down on some Siege 4sure.