LOOKING TO PUT OUT A DVD???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Looking to have your video footage edited, authored, and copied to DVD for pressing? This service often only utilized by people with large budgets is now available to nearly anyone. True Talent Productions, the same company who brought you the Celly Cel Rap Life Behind The Scenes DVD, is promising the best quality product at the best prices. The business is just taking off now and already has 5 more DVD's lined up for distribution throughout the country. One of the best things about this company co-founded by myself (DC) and Celly Cel is we will work with your budget and in some cases will accept service exchange such as DVD work in exchange for beat production. We have a team of video employees and all projects are guarenteed to be finished within 3 weeks of recieving your footage. Footage can be brought to us on any medium, ex: Mini-DV, Hi-8, VHS, 8mm, DVD, etc. If interested PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].