LOOKING TO GET DUBEE ON YOUR PROJECT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ay THIZZ....dont mean to change the subject, nor did i wanna hit you up an waste ya PM space.....whens his cd droppin? man, muphuckas been needin some new dubee to slap like crack fiends need ajax

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
drunkinfool said:
ay THIZZ....dont mean to change the subject, nor did i wanna hit you up an waste ya PM space.....whens his cd droppin? man, muphuckas been needin some new dubee to slap like crack fiends need ajax

No worries. When we have a concrete date, it'll be posted. As we've said before, if you (not you in particular but our fans in general) continue to rely on amazon.com or cduniverse.com for your release dates, you'll continue to be disappointed.

Thanks for the support.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man....fuck them places...to me they seem like some straight up best buy pants up the ass square bob spongy like muphuckas....im cool....i usually wait for dates here or rapbay....

good lookin for the quik ass response man, appreciate the label showin love back

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
drunkinfool said:
man....fuck them places...to me they seem like some straight up best buy pants up the ass square bob spongy like muphuckas....im cool....i usually wait for dates here or rapbay....

good lookin for the quik ass response man, appreciate the label showin love back
Actually, when we're referring to those websites, we're referring to all websites. So, that includes RapBay.com. Unfortunately, the only functioning website we have right now is our MySpace pages. We know how anticipated the Dubee album is for his fans, so we can understand all the questions about when is it dropping. We'll post up the final cover art when it's done and try to get you guys a concrete date as soon as possible. Check our pages often for updates.