Looking to cop some new so-cal brand shirts and stuff, and need some info......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I was wondering if anyone knew a reputable site to buy those We Da West tee's? I know the shit's hella old but I still want one or two. Also, I was checking out some LA.HI apparel, Fabricali and The Wild Ones shit. Is there any other underground Cali brands y'all been rockin with? Any info helps, thanks.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
D @dvst8primo1 dont get me wrong bruh, im far from one and rock the fck outta dyseone, but yump, cholo. no disrespect aimed at anyone, but c'mon son! you know exactly what im sayin.

on another note, but same song, i heard dyseone is goin outta business, or at least discontinuing his line. i dont know if this is reputable info, but a vendor of dyseone told me this.

Apr 3, 2007
D @dredog415 Yeah I guess you can say that about dyse and tribal but I would call it the Chicano culture. All the other brands that I named are just street wear brands that I fuck with. Especially that Expensive Taste shit. Not so much anymore though since they discontinued a lot of their best shirts and haven't came out with anything in a minute.