Looking for Luniz CDs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
hey whats up, im looking for a few cds and i really need them asap

Luniz - We Are The Luniz (I know all about it but cant find it anywhere.)
Luniz - X.O. CD Single

Yukmouth - Godzilla Sampler

Also looking 4 rare Regime CDs if any1 has them or other Luniz CD singles or promos.

Still looking for any promos relating to Luniz - Oakland Blaze album. I know it was released as Silver & Black but want a promo that says Oakland Blaze on it. I know that a few came out and been looking 4 them

thanks

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
You should try looking at Amazon, GEMM, AllHipHop, or eBay for Yukmouth, Luniz, and The Regime.

Try here www.discogs.com/artist/Luniz and amazon. You might not want the We Are The Luniz album. I've heard bad reviews about that album. It's long gone also. I couldn't even find it myself. I coulndn't find Oakland Blaze either.

I found the scans for the XO CD Single you were looking for. http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=4233933

Yukmouth - Godzilla Sampler http://www.discogs.com/Yukmouth-Godzilla/release/1462611

Props: Josh

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
thanks, never seen that XO single in a pic b4, def cool.

i had heard that that We Are The Luniz was rough, but still need it 4 the collection. i actually never seen it b4, but i def got some good money on it if u know any1 who would b willing to sell it

thanks again 4 the help

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
It's not an official release by The Luniz. Ask C @C-4 . He might know more than I do. I was glad to help.

that is NOT a REAL Luniz album, I just interviewed Knumskull the other night, he says they are putting a stop to that shit, C&H is tryin to put that shit out to make some profit off them, and he says that C&H does not have rights to the Clee & Drank A Lot songs, so it aint happening
Here is answer that might help you.

Last edited:
Props: Josh

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
damn, still def want it, so crazy that it was out 4 such a short time. i never even seen one.

Also been looking for solo CDs from Numskull's group Caliban. I have everything from Tonepaay, Bo Strangles, Esenchill, FM Blue, but missing the CD by Head Honchos. I dont even know what its called but heard a few tracks and they were real sicc.

Hopefully when Num gets out he will release the group CD. I like the idea of Num having a Regime type group.