looking for info on these N.O. rappers/groups

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
this forum's kinda dead, but it's worth a try. hopefully Lambo, Lokee, or westbank will be ale to help.

1. Devastating Twins was a female group i think. does anyone know what releases they came out with? Bottom Posse disses them on their 1st album.

2. does anyone know if West Side Players or Criminal Instinct released any tapes? they were affiliated with Ron Gray AKA The Bossman.

3. i heard Da Player Cue from Da 187 Klick used to go under the name MC Classy C. did he release anything other than Da 187 Klick tape?

4. Chocolate The Westbank Hitman - released a tape before "Mud, Bricks, and Rocks". does anyone have a cover or know what record label it was on?

5. Unda Rated - Exit Out The Business (94 New Orleans) is posted on youtube in vinyl version. did this come out on tape, and does anyone have a cover?

6. one more thing - did any of these N.O. and other Louisiana artists release any tapes - Lyrical Snipers, Richie Rich, TNT, Ruthless Rick, Niggaz In Da Hood, Sunz Of Da Slumz, NBA, NFL, Down By Law, Leathal Azz Niggaz, Deadly But Ruthless, Artillery, Baby Tec, Lil Hamm, Project Underground, or The Boot Squad?

hopefully somebody can help me out. that's some rare shit. any help is appreciated.

thanks

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2006
That chocolate west bank hit man is kinda "popular" tape on the net. U can easily find zip archive with mp3s and tape cover fo sho, it's Clay St music label release. Sorry I'm traveling now so I'm on phone can't give ya some links or upload image. As 4 devastating twin - It's preGhetto twiinz shit, produced by Warren Mays (RIP)

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2005
sup Lokee? i was waitin for you to come in here. thanks for all that info, good lookin out.

about Chocolate The Westbank Hitman. i'm talkin about his 1st tape from 93. It came out before "Mud, Bricks, & Rocks". i'm looking for the cover.

do you know the name of the West Side Players tape or have a pic? i'd love to see that. is it on Mugz?

Deadly But Ruthless was a name i saw in the Westbank Coalition insert. i don't know if they released anything or not, unless they got a self titled tape if that's what you're talkin about.

oh, and do you have pics of that Lil Ham? that's a name i saw in Critical Condition's 1st tape.

thanks again for all the info man.