looking for AD - Tha Las 1 - Real Stories From Tha Ghetto 2000. Houston TX CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
The label doesnt exist anymore, the labelowner has nothing left, Xo Veno (a rapper featured on the cd) said last time he heard from A.D. was 7 years ago and at the time A.D. was in jail. Before my homie found the cd a few months ago in a pawnshop nobody even knew it exists, add the facts together: this cd is superrare. And more important the music: if it comes to mobbin, sorrow, struggle & pain rap its a masterpiece.

on the last track A.D. talks about Volume 2 coming soon, i wish i could find it. I gave it to K-211 and of course immediately he heard how special it is. I doubt he will sell it, i had another one its in japan now and my personal copy i wont sell. I sold Strap 4 Life for a friends price and saw it months later on ebay for 1000$ and A.D. is minimum the same range as far as rarity and dopeness.

May 27, 2006
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
" Strap 4 Life " : I remember a seller by the name of crispyduck or something sold a cd titled Strap 4 Life some time ago, which was allready at more han $300 after a few bids. The cover was simple yet gangsta , had a dude pointing a gun on it I think. Is that the same CD? Wasn't that a compilation ? And do you know when it was released ? Thanks.

May 27, 2006
Yes i was referring to the cd crispyduck sold (he got 1000$ for it). I sold mine a year before in a bundle to a friend. hEaTa is right it was released 1998 on Mr.Hards label G-Related Records and is produced by the same producer who did the Cappeela cd. Its actually more a Mr.Hard album as a compilation but has aspects of a label sampler.
Very dark CD similar to the A.D. and also superrare since Mr.Hard, the producer and other affiliated people dont have copies left even when they saw it selling for 1000$ on ebay they couldnt dig up more copies.

some really rare stuff but highest quality gangsta rap.