Looking For a Few TN titles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
Looking for some near mint CD's that I currently only have on cassette, or still sealed. These will be used for archival purposes only. I will return the CD with tracking to the seller unless preferred otherwise, If necessary I will buy the CD as usual. Location: KY, USA.

Blackout - Under The Influence
Criminal E & Underground Sam - N G'z We Trust
Mac T Colione - Da South Has Rizen
Playa G - Pimp Shit
Playa G - U Not My Lady
Slicc - Who tha Hell Is Slicc
Taylor Boyz - 28 Gramz: Pure Dope
Tommy Wright III - Feel Me Before They Kill Me
Young Lo - Real Dealizm

www.youtube.com/djvjdamusicmanne

Apr 25, 2011
Slicc is from Texas however was featured on many underground Memphis productions all thru the early and mid 90s along with Skinny Pimp and Big Hill also being a member of the Gimisum Family in 95. Who the Hell Is Slicc is a Memphis/Texas production. Also to be said, Naughty Da Wild Boy is a NOLA native, though he was featured with and produced by Memphis artists/producers through the 90's just the same. (8 Ball & MJG, DJ Zirk)

Dec 14, 2010
Yah but its from texas in fact.

My homie is sellin Playa G - Pimp Shit silver cd DIDX ringcode og cd.
but cd is not sealed tho, covers are VG+/cd like new
if that is ok for u ,shoot me an offer pls if u are interested

thx

Apr 25, 2011
Yah but its from texas in fact.

My homie is sellin Playa G - Pimp Shit silver cd DIDX ringcode og cd.
but cd is not sealed tho, covers are VG+/cd like new
if that is ok for u ,shoot me an offer pls if u are interested

thx
Again it's not from Texas, The entire album was mixed, produced, recorded, and mastered in MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE. Production and programming by Albert Perkins and Archie Love and recorded at Perkins Studio on Fletcher. Love & Perkins are both long time Memphis pioneers & counterparts to DJ Zirk, DJ Squeeky, 8 Ball & MJG. The only connection with this album to Houston is the distribution by 5 Star Express Enterprises under Starks management which pressed the album and Pen&Pixel Graphics who did the art. You can call it a Texas release but Memphis bred & born blood would know the sco'. Also If interested, here's a video from my youtube of the "All New Gimisum Family" underground tape from early '95 which features Slicc with Skinny Pimp and the click; Skinny who was also featured on Slicc's studio album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkG5oTrVD2c