Looking For a abttle rapper Named MUrs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Yo I'm looking for a few of my lost homies... One is my nigga MURS... a lyrical savage< and then theres my Nigga... Kirby Dominant does anybody have leads on these cats.. they know Me as Big Stiz, or Just Stiz, if you got a line on them.. let me know. or tell them I'm looking for them

Apr 25, 2002
i ain't heard Kirby's name in a minute
i don't know him, just remember him from the battle scene

Murs is doin big thangs right now...and he signed to Def Jux, it would prolly be hard to get a hold of him

but shit...
www.hiphopinfinity.com

hit the message board and try

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just talked to that Guy at a concert, i'm a biG fan of his, he's real sicc with the freestyle battles...the best way to Get at him is probably throuGh Def Jux, i think he's about to hop on tour tho, he Got added to the rest of the Warped Tour

Apr 25, 2002
Stizon Skrilla said:
Yo I'm looking for a few of my lost homies... One is my nigga MURS... a lyrical savage< and then theres my Nigga... Kirby Dominant does anybody have leads on these cats.. they know Me as Big Stiz, or Just Stiz, if you got a line on them.. let me know. or tell them I'm looking for them
Check your PM's I just sent you Kirby's e-mail... I've had it a long time I dunno if it still works. I haven't seen Murs for a while if I find the contacts I'll let you know.