Looking For 2 Old Dre Dog Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
1) Starts of saying something like 'Well I smack these bitches and pimp these hoes i'm a fillmoe vip..then its like a similar rendition of smoke chewy like a motha fuckin nut something sticky green/ 50 dollar sacks got me smell'n good .....also hes rapping about his cutty ...I don't know if that rings a bell for anyone and they can send me this track I used to have a copy of it but somehow lost it..(sounds pre new jim jones)??

2) I don't know if its a remix but its Dre Dog and Too short...The too short hook goes something like ' and you cant rap' or ' you cant rap' something like that...And all i can remember from the nickatina verse is he uses the fresh Adidas sqeek across the bathroom floor and never underestimate a sexy ass whore'

Anybody who can get me copies of these would be much appreciated.

Apr 25, 2006
naw i wanna say that second one is called can't rap, cant remember what cd, but im thinking a compilation. sampled 2 short saying "..and fuck you, and fuck you and fuck you and fuck you hoe cause you still can't rap!!"

Apr 25, 2006
naw i wanna say that second one is called can't rap, cant remember what cd, but im thinking a compilation. sampled 2 short saying "..and fuck you, and fuck you and fuck you and fuck you hoe cause you still can't rap!!"
Yes!! thats exactly how it goes. Any idea's where to find these songs? Its been YEARS!!!!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Ave single had Chocolate Ty on the b-side and I havent seen it on any of his Full Length CD's before unless he threw it on one of the re-issues of New Jim Jones.

May 15, 2003
the real question is... theres a song he has where he's rapping over a beat that was used on westside connections song "do you like criminals" where he talks about "i struck through the course with the star wars force" and the chorus is... "we external, aint no controllin us dogg, we aint no motherfuckin remote control!"

my question is... who are the other 2 rappers on this???

Apr 25, 2006
The Ave single had Chocolate Ty on the b-side and I havent seen it on any of his Full Length CD's before unless he threw it on one of the re-issues of New Jim Jones.

wow....that cd looks sicc, i got that tape but didnt realize they had a cd for it...coo shit...yeah the re-release of the new jim jones with the red face drawing had the chocolate ty on it, other than that...those singles only...

Apr 25, 2006
the real question is... theres a song he has where he's rapping over a beat that was used on westside connections song "do you like criminals" where he talks about "i struck through the course with the star wars force" and the chorus is... "we external, aint no controllin us dogg, we aint no motherfuckin remote control!"

my question is... who are the other 2 rappers on this???

track is called external off the album soundtrack mob house:Gangsta Life official Vol. 1 the only other rapper on there i know is Dola Mic....