looking 4 rare Yukmouth and Regime related CDs & promos + Luniz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
i am looking for any rare Yuk CDs or promos but mainly looking for:

-Yukmouth - Godzilla mixtape sampler (Rapbay.com exclusive)
-Yukmouth Presents - Big Booty Stallions Bonus Audio CD

-Luniz - Oakland Blaze (Original bootleg)*I know it sounds crazy but u had 1 i bought in Oakland a while ago, and lost it and want to get another one, it was not a pressed CD but had covers and everything*
-Luniz - We Are The Luniz (will pay a nice amount 4 this 1)

-Monsta Ganjah - Hood Epidemik 2

-Gonzoe - The Street Album (will pay a nice amount 4 this 1)

-Head Honchos - *Cant think of the title, but the 2 guys in the group only made 1 cd under the name Head Honchos

and any other rare solo cds from Regime members, or cds with Regime members that were also in other groups

thanks a lot

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
thanks, i got most of the stuff thats on ebay right now, im looking 4 some real rare stuff. im a big yuk and num fan and been buying their music since the beginning.

i also been looking for solo cds from Num's group Caliban. I got 2 from Bo Strangles which is all i think he put out, 1 from FM Blue called the World Is Blue, a few from Esenchill, but need stuff from the Whosains if possible.

thanks again

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Sorry also wanted to add... Looking for rare ampichino and da fleet records CDs. Especially Leo da vets mixtape called unsigned hype

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
^^ thx, i got that 1, but i ordered a little after it came out, if i had ordered it earlier than i would have gotten that godzilla tape free, but they ran out b4 i ordered it lol