lookin' for specific mitchy slick song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
what it is west coastaz? I'm lookin' for a specific mitchy slick track that was featured on the Strong Arm Steady DVD...it starts when the dvd introduces mitchy when he rides out on stage on the bike and the beat has a Kanye west-esque type feel to it...anybody know the name of that track and what album it's featured on? i'd appreciate it the help niggaz cause I'm from the dirty-dirty and the net is the only way I get access to that underground Dago shit....stay up.....

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
LEX TALIONES said:
what it is west coastaz? I'm lookin' for a specific mitchy slick track that was featured on the Strong Arm Steady DVD...it starts when the dvd introduces mitchy when he rides out on stage on the bike and the beat has a Kanye west-esque type feel to it...anybody know the name of that track and what album it's featured on? i'd appreciate it the help niggaz cause I'm from the dirty-dirty and the net is the only way I get access to that underground Dago shit....stay up.....
The name of the song is called Trigger Side, it can be found on XXL Guns & Ammo Vol. 2 the song features Chace Infinite and Phil the Agony. Track # 5.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
janky said:
The name of the song is called Trigger Side, it can be found on XXL Guns & Ammo Vol. 2 the song features Chace Infinite and Phil the Agony. Track # 5.
Janky, that pic in ur sig with the wrongkind family..who is who? I I know what Mitch look like, but I dont know the other's look like...just trying to put a face with the voice...