Look me in my face doe! lol. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
i remember when DE went on that rant on facebook. Pure comedy. Any trace of respect i had for that weirdo was lost that day. Lol @ lynch see u in the streets nukka. My chocalate milk went thru my nose on that one. Have u heard the DE diss track yet? Its pretty weak. Good luck to u Michael Cohen. Your career is over without lynch. FU4 will be garbage.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i remember a time where lynch and DE over some beta beats were always guaranteed to be classics...but DE has turned into a mess with his flow...i dont even check for him anymore...i do hope that lynch continues to work with beta....his last 3 albums have needed beta and i think even lynch recognizes that

Props: pbarb666
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Nah I quit listening to de's music years ago. Quit listening what he had to say or type when he tried to become a CO. . .
Wow. I didnt know that. Ill admit i listened to him for awhile. Not regularly but i would peep out the FUs when they came out. He had some cool features on those and he had some memorable hooks i.e. Haunted by a Dream and Vampire and a few others. But he just got too weird. My co-worker is really into him, so shes always bumping his new stuff. From what ive heard, im not impressed whatsoever. Lol at DE being excommunicated from the board tho. Hang up the mic, u weird robot chomo