Look here for getoblasta's newest ebay account. <><><><><>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Look here for getoblasta's newest ebay account. &lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;

MYBALLSANDMYWORDZ
Well well well, derrick glass (elmhurst,NY) found again...
Avoid like the plague and report all his auctions. Such as the fake on the gyrlz-love me or leave me cd at $31 after less than 2 days.
He is violating ebay policy on more things than you can count. Selling counterfeits (boots/reprints), misrepresentaion of identity and location, shill bidding, and selling on the site he was banned from already a few times are just a few.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
what is "shill bidding" exactly? Trying to bid up to someones max bid somehow? Or inflating a items price to make it look legit? I dunno

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Shill bidding is bidding on your own items with either your account, another account registered to you or getting your friends to bid on the item so the buyer will pay more for the item then it would originally sell for.

Many crooked sellers do this on a regular basis, such as calstate007 or Derrick Glass.

Jul 3, 2007
Shut up jay. Your messages are invisible for a reason. Your vendetta against me is growing tiresome and without a doubt just like 99&#37; of your other posts, this one was no doubt a personal attack and one that did not keep with the thread topic. Guess you never learned the old addage of when you have nothing positive or sensible to contribute, keep your mouth shut lest you reveal your own foolishness. Better to be a fool in private than to make it known to everyone. I'm wondering when you will ever grow up and find some other person to follow around on a message forum...

Jul 3, 2007
I apologized to him on a number of occasions despite it not being my fault. I am big enough to say that I felt sorry for jay in his loss in that situation. I do not wish to disrespect anyone here, but i'm sure anyone would get annoyed like me if practically every time they started a thread with the intent of making a contribution to this community and here the same guy comes in and throws his hate attacks time and time again ignoring whatever topic is on the thread.

Apr 25, 2002
Who gives a fuck that you apologized for jacking me out of a couple hundred dollars worth of shit?

We have beef cause he is a known scammer, a known shill bidder, and a known liar. Yet he still posts here like people like him.

Jul 3, 2007
Yuu can post that all you want jay. Make yourself look as good as possible to someone who doesn't know what exactly happened. But the fact remains I never got the package. We can debate this until you actually grow up. Won't change anything. Won't even change your lack of people/customer service skills. If you can't accept someone's honest word about something I guess you are beyond help. Stick to the thread topic and stay out of my fin threads and we won't have a problem.

Apr 25, 2002
Look you fucking piece of shit. What are the odds a first package gets lost and then I send a second package WITH A TRACKING # THAT SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED and you never get it either. Give me a break. No one in the world would believe your lying, fake crippled ass. You are a scam artist.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Look you fucking piece of shit. What are the odds a first package gets lost and then I send a second package WITH A TRACKING # THAT SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED and you never get it either. Give me a break. No one in the world would believe your lying, fake crippled ass. You are a scam artist.
makes sense , tracking number should give him the proof