LOOK AT US...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2006
were sitting here like fucking musk rats.. just waiting and wating..
this one "noxious" dood posts the same shit errday.. about 3000 times a day. anoyying as FUCK! and he says one thing.. and then BOOM. were all here just fucking chillin... as much as i hope this shit drops tonight. or fucking soon.. as much as i hope that we get promoting started even if it is two weeks before ER drops.. i dont give no fucks. this is pathetic!

but i aint goin no where! lol.

Feb 3, 2006
HomoErectus said:
no... YOU are the one just waiting and waiting. only thing im waitin for is my bianc to get her fine ass over
lol.. your just fucking sayin that cuz in the other post.. or whatver the fuck.. i said homoerectus.. and you were like.. "Dood I SWEAR, IM Not GAy" now your tryin to get the rest of the board not thinkin your gay, by posting this sayin what you said. your just still tryin to boost back up your little internet cred.. so the rest of the people dont think your gay. i think. i dont know im blazed butits hard to explain right now but you understand you dum mutha fucker your just lucky as a mother fucker that i cant explain myself right now.. but you know what the fuck i mean.

everready niggas yay little cadets promote protmote promote.. you little niggs.. yay nigga gooo niggas..

Status
Not open for further replies.