lol @ Rob Ryan "I talk a lot, but 'I'm the best at what I do'"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Less than a week after his Dallas defense was shredded by the Eagles, Rob Ryan is still answering for his training-camp boasts promising that the Cowboys would handle Philly with ease.

"I gave (the Eagles) a little extra motivation by my comments," the defensive coordinator told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram on Friday. "As I told everybody before, nobody ever puts it back in there -- an assistant coach shouldn't be doing that. I let one slip out of there, and it gets away from me. I put too much pressure on our guys, which is not what we want to do.

"That's why I felt the whole thing was my fault, which it really was. It doesn't happen very often. It's not going to be a weekly press conference where I screw something up. It usually happens the other way around."

But not always.

Ryan also paid for disparaging comments he made about Calvin Johnson before the Lions wideout torched the Cowboys in Week 4 (sense a theme here?).

Ryan is a skilled coordinator, but one who's now eating from the same humble pie his twin brother Rex, the Jets coach, has feasted on of late.

Has Rob Ryan zipped it for good? Please.

"I take a lot of pride in my job," he said. "I'm the best at what I do."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-best-at-what-i-do?module=HP11_headline_stack

Apr 2, 2010
word, hes just the defensive coordinator he needs to fall the fuck back because theres alot of room for improvement.

You didn't see Jim Scwartz swaggin out and having a big ego even though he orchestrated one of the best defenses in the league so well he got a job over at Detroit.

Step your game up fat boy

Jan 4, 2003
aint browsin no news when it was on tha homepage of nfl.com lol fuckin lames.. oh wait I posted about that nationals catcher who was kidnapped as well.. I must be followin tha nationals huh? get tha fuck outta here

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Rob Ryan was the Defensive Coordinator for 4 years in Oakland.

We know all too well. He's never been good.
Thats what i was about to type until i found your response....What is the hype around this guy...He is gonna bring unwanted attention to himself and then the media should break down what he does, so everyone can realize he isnt the greatest coordinator