LOL @ PTBTV's Emcee-T dissing Chamillionaire on Mixtape Messiah 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
I heard Chinese Mike gonna put out a diss to Emcee T cuz he took the crown of chinese interviewers

Chinese Mike - King of the Interviewers.mp3 coming soon

Jul 12, 2008
www.pushinthebay.com
Thanks.

just listened to this today, finally and caught this. who is dude interviewing?
Thanks Chinese Mike for the find.

I just gave the mixtape a listen... turns out Chamillionaire took the PTBTV interview that we did with Guce, and used it on his mixtape.

It has Guce talking about Chamillionaire and and yes, it captures me following up with, "It seems like people outside the Bay, come to the Bay, make money... (like Chamillionaire right?). They come get some game and they just leave."

Although the snippet he used for the mixtape is taken out of context (watch the full video below), I stand by that statement 110%. Most artists that come to the Bay (from the East coast, etc.) learn about the Bay but never pay respects to our artform and heavy contributions to the game.

Nelly for one, told the crowd EXACTLY where he got the Bay inspiration from, named and gave props to a number of Bay Area rappers (Spice 1, E-40, Too Short, Richie Rich, etc.); I respect the move by Nelly:

Anyway, thanks for the heads up Chinese Mike. I guess more people watch PTBTV then we know...

Peace & Bay Luv.
-t aka emcee t

Apr 4, 2006

I just gave the mixtape a listen... turns out Chamillionaire took the PTBTV interview that we did with Guce, and used it on his mixtape.

It has Guce talking and and yes, it captures me saying "It seems like people outside the Bay, come to the Bay, make money... like Chamillionaire. They come get some game and they just leave."

Although the snippet he used for the mixtape is taken out of context, I stand by that statement 110%. Most artists that come to the Bay (from the East coast, etc.) learn about the Bay but never pay respects to our artform and heavy contributions to the game.

Nelly for one, told the crowd EXACTLY where he got the Bay inspiration from, named and gave props to a number of Bay Area rappers (Spice 1, E-40, Too Short, Richie Rich, etc.); I respect the move by Nelly:

Anyway, thanks for the heads up Chinese Mike. I guess more people watch PTBTV then we know...

Peace & Bay Luv.
-t aka emcee t
co-sign

Apr 8, 2004
so Emcee T is on Chamillionaires mixtape, dissing him? im confused.
yeah basically. i just thougth it was funny, cause i'm listening to the shit and there's a track on the first disc called bay area skit, and i'm like man i know this voice. anyways emcee t baiscally baited guce into the question by putting chamilli;s name into the conversation (no hate).

but even funnier is that cham is chillin with fab and shouing out the bay/hyphy in the other video and he dissed hyphy music on the intro to ultimate victory.

but it is what it is, it's a dirty game ya'll, keep your mind on the riches...

Apr 8, 2004

It has Guce talking about Chamillionaire and and yes, it captures me following up with, "It seems like people outside the Bay, come to the Bay, make money... (like Chamillionaire right?). They come get some game and they just leave."

Although the snippet he used for the mixtape is taken out of context (watch the full video below), I stand by that statement 110%. Most artists that come to the Bay (from the East coast, etc.) learn about the Bay but never pay respects to our artform and heavy contributions to the game.

Peace & Bay Luv.
-t aka emcee t
its all good, but i don't understand how chamillionaire came into the equation. daz definitely, game kinda, but chamillionaire? please explain.