LOL.. no. 1 pick in the 2008 NBA Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Washington U. Student Declares for NBA Draft, Hasn't Played Since Third Grade
Created: 5/8/2008 3:32:21 PM
Last updated: 5/9/2008 3:24:15 PM

(KSDK) -- Zachary Feinstein is 5'8" and weighs 130 pounds. Admittedly, Zach has not played organized basketball since the third grade. Despite a few seemingly obvious hurdles, Zach has officially declared for the 2008 NBA Draft.

"When I entered college, I had certain goals in collegiate athletics, and I believe I have met those goals, so I thought it was time to go onto the next level," said Feinstein, who created the website DraftFeinstein.com to chronicle his adventures in pro sports.

Those goals? "Absolutely nothing," according to Feinstein.

The senior, who says he's never earned less than an 'A' in any of his classes at Washington University, was able to declare for the draft simply by filling out the proper paperwork.

In mid-March, Feinstein sent the NBA a letter declaring his interest in 'coming out' for the draft. The league responded and asked him only to fill out a set of forms with information on his playing experience.

That part of the application was easy to fill out for Feinstein. He wrote "0 years of play" in those blank spaces.

By having his name on the 'unknowns' list, Feinstein believes he has a chance to be drafted.

And if NBA Commissioner David Stern calls his name on draft night?

"One of my friends said I would be the happiest 5'8", 130 pound Caucasian kid in the world at that moment," Feinstein said with a big smile.

On Thursday, Feinstein showed off some of his skills to former St. Louis University Basketball Coach Rich Grawer. The coach walked Feinstein through a series of drills for passing, dribbling, shooting and jumping.

Grawer enjoyed the session, but seemed to think Feinstein's talents would best be put to use elsewhere.

"After watching his performance in this little skills session, I really think it's probably using his math and engineering and science background to be on an NBA team to help them with their financies, with their salary cap...if the scoreboard breaks...I'm sure he could fix it," Grawer joked.

the video: http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?aid=75925&bw=

hahahahahahahahaha