LOL funny shit. *ho's*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
I finally got my car insurance back so i was driving around last night w/ my homie and 2 sleezy ass bitches in the back seat and another friend in the passenger. Both of us in front got girls so we weren't tripping off some dirty ass broads but i put on "There you go" and knocked that shit hella loud. I swear one of them looked like they were about to cry when i dropped them off lol. that shit was funy as fuck i couldn't stop laughing.

May 18, 2004
3x6-4 said:
Shit if she wasn't one then she shouldn't have got offended, ya know.

lol that's what im saying. besides, any self-respecting girl would be like "that's degrading you should be ashamed" but they didn't say shit they just looked hella offended and sad lol. good shit maybe they should take a lesson from woodie and change their life around.

Tall Andrew said:
I finally got my car insurance back so i was driving around last night w/ my homie and 2 sleezy ass bitches in the back seat and another friend in the passenger. Both of us in front got girls so we weren't tripping off some dirty ass broads but i put on "There you go" and knocked that shit hella loud. I swear one of them looked like they were about to cry when i dropped them off lol. that shit was funy as fuck i couldn't stop laughing.
DAMN HOMIE THATS LAUGHS..I SWEAR TO GOD IV'E DONE THAT TO A BREEZY BEFORE THE SHIT WAS HILARIOUS. ::

Dec 28, 2004
on the reel nuttcase they be singing those tunes when the next day they be giving it up. stupid ass fuck. andrew u should have left them on bernal heights and make them walk down the mountain lol