LOL! Dont fuck with these tough guys, they'll send you a virus. WATCH OUT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
on the real, why talk shit about CANCER. Cancer is something serio, you shouldnt make negative remarks. Didnt Speedy Loc died of cancer?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol @ tagging a fence on a dirt road out in the boonies...

this nigga settripped on sasquatch
THATS SOME NASTY ASS WRITING THEY GOT HIT UP ON THAT FENCE...LOOKS LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD DID THAT SHIT...LOL AT THE SHAVED EYEBROWS...YOU COULD EVEN SEE THE TAN LINE AND SHIT...HE SHOULD HAVE HIS HOMEGIRL PENCIL THAT SHIT ON FOR HIM.

Apr 20, 2008
lol @ tagging a fence on a dirt road out in the boonies...

this nigga settripped on sasquatch
i hit up fences too but not in no boons. i hit em up in the main street so everyon can see it. and i do nicer letters haha.
by the way whats wit scraps living in farms calling us farmers haha when we dont live in the boons? and why is that kid wearing skater shoes hahaha wit his shorts up to his belly..

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
I remember when i was living in the 209 accross the street from the new houses they built there was a farm yard and to my surprise it was full of surenos

Mar 19, 2006
haha oh really now.... who ever it was online that you played with must have really hurt your feelings if you still remember all this. i don't even own an x-box live account, mr. eastcoco net lokote. hop off the damn nuts foo.

Mar 19, 2006
all of a sudden? i never claimed to have one. here's what you can do inspector gadget. go and search through all my posts and find the one where i stated that i had an account. prove me wrong mr. eastcoco lokote.