Loki_-_Illegitimati

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2002
man i got that shit when it dropped and loki ripped the fuck out this cd.i still listen to it.i'm more of a person who listen to what an artist have to say and loki is mean as hell when it come to droppin lyrics.waiting for the 21 gun salute cd as well all of the siccmade releases."i'm the type to take out jesus and his 12 apostiles" man start to finish he dropped some shit and i know your new shit is goin to hotter.yo loki where is that interview from where the woman is talking about your musicc.folks don't sleep on lynch who stole christmas.Peace.

Sep 29, 2002
good looking out, folks. ^^^^^^^
21 GUN SALUTE is in the works now.
that song 'ghetto blaster' is, lyrically,
one of my best. gonna remix that &
several others for a mixtape at the
end of this year.

Aug 7, 2002
loki can say whatever he wants... lol wtf i say it sometimes to da blk folkz i say alot ofem don't care alot dat i know... i actually grew up wit em but anyways im hopin that cd is a classic i'm sure loki will make this a ghetto blastin album fasho...

Jul 22, 2002
Im white, it bothers me a little when loki says nigga. But a while back he spoke on why he says it. loki proved that he aint doggin no questions, I respect that. loki has talent, and him sayin nigga aint gonna stop me supporting him

Jan 27, 2003
on a side note. @the white folks on this board. does it bother you that loki says nigga. i see it seems to bother someone. @the black folks. same question
I'm a white boy that lives in the suburbs of Minnesota, it does not bother me when Loki uses the n word. Bacc in my younger days I used to do alot of drugs, and hung with some gang-bang mother fuccers who where for the most part black and they all called me "nigga" and I said it right bacc to them at times, they was all cool with it. I understand where Loki is coming from when he says it, at least I think I do. Also if you go bacc to Season of da Siccness on one of the traccs I dont remember which off hand but Lynch says something like "and my nigga Loki they can't feel ya right now." So if Lynch called him that why should it bother anyone. not to mention people where calling him that in Now Eat, I'm not sure who all did, but I know Sicx did, and I'm pretty sure Art B. did too. But this is just all my opinion.

Loki stay up and keep doing what you doing. oh yeah why is 21 Gun Salute going to be your last cd hommie? well I'm out for tonight.
one love -- peace

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
^^^my last cd? shit, 21 GUN SALUTE
is just the beginning. after that comes:
THE McCOY GANG
INSOMNIA
THIS IS WAR

where did you read 21 GUN would be my
last?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
YOU FOR REALZ DAMN LOK THATS A LOT OF WORK. YOU NEED TO CALL HERE IN PORTLAND AND BOOK ANOTHER SHOW AND TELL THEZE FUCKERZ TO PLAY LYNCHS NEW SINGLE MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK

Jan 27, 2003
loki said:
^^^my last cd? shit, 21 GUN SALUTE
is just the beginning. after that comes:
THE McCOY GANG
INSOMNIA
THIS IS WAR

where did you read 21 GUN would be my
last?
some mother fuccer told me that on the Evildooinz forum awhile bacc when I was asking if anyone knew when it was coming out. he said something like im not sure but i know it will be his last. but im glad real glad that 21 Gun Salute wont be your last, i wanna still be bumping your shit for years to come.
one love -- peace

J

J-Tha Rippah

is d-dubb on that..if so. how many timez? good luck loki witcha up commin albumz. insomnia juss sounds tight as fuck..

Sep 29, 2002
i'm still trying to figure out what he saying
half the time...naw im just kidding, droop.
i dont see him changing that much in style
but in topic, shit, we all got to grow on
the mic.