Loki, a real serious question.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
When you and/or any other siccmade artist come in this forum and read everybodys opinion on lbi, do you guys say shit like "they're entitled to their opinion but i dont agree and we will just stay on the path and direction that we chose." Or do you guys soak it in and say shit like "yea he/she is right maybe we should try that in the future?" Or do you blow it off all together and not even talk about it?

This is something I'm curious about. Oh yea, 21 gun salute, this year or next, or dont know yet?

A

All Out HOGG

I THINK THERE RESPONSE IS 'EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINION"...BUT I DO BELIEVE THEY TAKE SOME OF OUR COMMENTS INTO CONSIDERATION...I MEAN WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THIER FANS & BUY THIER MUSIC...

Sep 29, 2002
yeah we take it into consideration.
we weigh that against our own vision
& then let the most important prevail.

im thinking of doing a record where we let y'all
select the beats by vote...as an experiment of
sorts...hold a vote online & several listening
parties. what y'all think?

im finishing 21 GUN SALUTE over the next
few weeks; i'm thinking this year, aint you?

Jan 16, 2003
I was hoping this year just didn't really know . Hell yea thats a great idea by letting tha fans vote on some beats. Damn, that would be....tha tightest thang that any rap label\artists have done for their fans. Thanks for tha info.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you need any beats for 21 gun salute? i didnt get a chance to show you any of them while i was in cali but i would be willing to sacrifice a check for a spot on a siccmade release. (with all due credit given of course) i like the let the fans decide thing though. excellent idea. let me be the first to vote for..... me.

Feb 8, 2003
loki said:
yeah we take it into consideration.
we weigh that against our own vision
& then let the most important prevail.

im thinking of doing a record where we let y'all
select the beats by vote...as an experiment of
sorts...hold a vote online & several listening
parties. what y'all think?

im finishing 21 GUN SALUTE over the next
few weeks; i'm thinking this year, aint you?
Thats a brilliant idea right there You should go with it homie.

Jan 16, 2003
^^Thats true. It'd still be tight if the fans could vote and pick 1 or 2 or depending on how many cuts is on tha cd.

@Phil, you should post up a little 5-10 second sampler.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
go to iuma.com and look up ohio phil

i got two remixes set to a couple my beats if you wanna peep. i dont have a certain style. it just all comes out.

Feb 8, 2003
BIG J said:
The only problem with lettin' people hear the beats first.... It won't be a suprise when it it drops
But the best thing is that everyone will buy it because they know it will be tight. Fuck surprises, Most cats wanna know what they buying so they know its not a risk.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Cesolito #1 said:

But the best thing is that everyone will buy it because they know it will be tight. Fuck surprises, Most cats wanna know what they buying so they know its not a risk.

That's why northern-ridaz is so popular.. Big J wouldnt you rather have a tight cd that you've listened to the beats before then a "Bad Surprise" (Not sayin the CD would be bad if we didnt pick the beats lol) .. I know I'd rather have a tight cd wit' beats i've listened to before.