Locksmith ft Crooked-I - "Gray Area"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I gotta hear the beat on some better speakers. these computer speakers is making it sound like trash. Crooked is dope, good to see someone from the bay besides yuk working with him.

Oct 2, 2010
a collabo album would be bananas! i'd just like to see some less angry shit from both of em.
i prop`d u kuhs tha song in ya sig.. SLAPP!! J. Boog is tha nigg!!

but back to tha subject.. song is dope!! Lock is underrated lyk a muhfucka!! Crooked.. shiiit.. no comment.. homie is a monster!!

Jun 12, 2003
Are you still rapping Left? Are you making any solo work or Frontline projects?

This was song was dope.
I am on a Hip-Hop sabbatical (Working on my Phd at UC Berkeley). But, I'm writing and producing a solo project. I am also aiding Locksmith on his solo project (I produced his new track "Mad World"), working with a new artist, Frank Niddie and working with E-A- Ski on his album. The Frontline project is in the works, so I'm busy- just more so behind the scenes.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
I am on a Hip-Hop sabbatical (Working on my Phd at UC Berkeley). But, I'm writing and producing a solo project. I am also aiding Locksmith on his solo project (I produced his new track "Mad World"), working with a new artist, Frank Niddie and working with E-A- Ski on his album. The Frontline project is in the works, so I'm busy- just more so behind the scenes.
i was just slapping Watch Out Now The Mixtape the other day! u was spitting on there left!