locc2dabrain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
In reference to that locc2dabrain cover....Its a picture from MR Doctor setrippn bloccstyle 1995 1st pressing....There was no album...it was either just a picture, or a picture from an upcoming album that never happened.

Feb 10, 2006
i would hook it up, but my homie who hooked it up didnt wanna see it leak, i've been talkin to him bout ah repress, and he is lookin into it, so hopfully sometime in the future, on the concent of hyst, we'll be sellin pressed up copies.

he said its coo to upload ah track

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5334508278b120/

SAD TO SEE THIS MUZIC/TALENT NOT PLAY'D/EASY'LY SOLD TO THA PUBLIC

CUZ HYST HAS MAJOR TALENT, TO BAD YAH FOLKS DONT WANT IT OUT THERE, BUT I CAN RESPECT THAT,,,,

THANKS FOR THA TRACK THO, I AINT BEEN THIS HYPE'D ABOUT SOME MUZZIC SINCE I CAME UP ON THAT MR.KEE - LIVIN THE ULTIMATE HIGH

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE TRACK, N IF U CAN HOOK UP SOME MORE THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED :siccness:

Nov 26, 2007
yeah dude.... i dont think that this fool realizes how much money he would make off us if he released this shit... id pay like 40 or 50 bucks for that just cuz i know that the kind of talent on this CD doesnt come out anymore.... he needs to sell that shit... maybe thats why lynch and him and X are still sittin on all those locc 2 da brain recordins..