locc 2 da brain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Whut happened to him? Did Siccmade leave him behind, and he had no get back or whut? I wasn't a fan, but I was aware of his presence. I heard C-Lim pop off about him in an APT 3 interview, but after that.... he was no where to be found.

Apr 25, 2002
she is listed on the actual cd, that you should already have in your collection

as far as doc is concerned

he put out setripn bloccstyle....

got locked up...

*heresay* snitched on big dan....or the way bmr and doc tell it got out as soon as there was bail

put out bombay

then put out doc holiday

put out the odsysea record

put out foe locos record

made some appearences

someone then put out sworn in the best of

then signed with green eyes and put out the documentery

*heresay again* siccmade dont fuck with doc cuz he snitched on big dan

hope that helps

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Contagious Locc said:
^^^you from sac and you don't know the science behind docs situation? not clowin but are you being sarcastic or what??
I guess you didn't catch the "I wasn't a fan" line huh. Not everything in Sac is music to my ears. I do prefer to be aware of whut's happening, but most times a "SNITCH" label will make most people forget about your career. I'm glad you know tho, so you can tell people like me who don't care for his music, the reasons not to care for it even more. Mo power to em, it just won't make it in my CD player.

Apr 8, 2004
Flossalini said:
Whut happened to him? Did Siccmade leave him behind, and he had no get back or whut?
Flossalini said:
I do prefer to be aware of whut's happening, but most times a "SNITCH" label will make most people forget about your career.
Homie, fa real you just anwsered your own question. Since you asked what happened to him I figured you didnt know or something, but like you most people have forgotten about him, whether he did the shit or not just the label is tarnishin enough. I havent followed dude since bloccstyle, but suspect gave you the run down if you're still intrested