Lobo (DC Comics) - PG13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005

Unless I change my mind, this will be the ONLY post I ever make about DC Comics' live-action adaptation of Lobo, which is being produced by Silver Pictures and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. While I jumped out of my seat when I heard Guy Ritchie was getting behind the camera, the following made my stomach turn sour immediately. "WB is aiming for a PG-13 rating. Pic will be strong on visual effects..." Seriously? As far as I'm concerned this project can eff off.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17262

:dead:

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I have no idea about this comic book ( never read them growing up ) but I know some of them are darker and more violent, and I guess this is one of those. As for guy ritchie that seems like a very odd choice as a director for this type of movie.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I have no idea about this comic book ( never read them growing up ) but I know some of them are darker and more violent, and I guess this is one of those. As for guy ritchie that seems like a very odd choice as a director for this type of movie.
No, it doesn't. The only odd thing about this whole situation is the supposed PG-13 rating. Ritchie cinematically could do the comic book right.