LMFAO (the group)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
anyone heard of them?

i seen them at club wet in san jose and they put on a good show.

its like a mix of hiphop/electro/house..

they have a song called "i'm in miami bitch"

~k.

Jul 23, 2003
i've heard of them. this homegirl of mine got their remix of love lockdown stuck in my head. straight out techno shit, girls go crazy in the club. it's nice. anyways, they got songs up on myspace & they came out in pitbulls get crazy vid dancin around in their i'm in miami bitch tees. fools had me crackin up.

Nov 20, 2005
i've heard of them. this homegirl of mine got their remix of love lockdown stuck in my head. straight out techno shit, girls go crazy in the club. it's nice. anyways, they got songs up on myspace & they came out in pitbulls get crazy vid dancin around in their i'm in miami bitch tees. fools had me crackin up.
imma have to look for that video. lol

~k.

Dec 25, 2003
Just like Nuttkase said their shit is fuckin awful & whats even worse, my mom just bought that cd & every time she plays while we're ridin its always killin me man that I force her to take that garbageass cd out & insert a cd with much better music lol!!
But I strongly guarantee all the teeny bopper chicks & club beezys love em & buy their shit too so fuck it cant knock their hustle like every other artist with half-assed or no talent like Lady Gaga for instance their music is only for the average yet totally brainwashed masses......