LMFAO...... RAiders Sign QB Jeff George

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
I could care less...
As long as he doesn't step foot on the field as the Raider's starting QB this season what does it really matter. Hopefully we wont be in a situation where we are forced to use him.

You do you mean you could care less????

If you are a true fan this HAS to concern you. By signing him that means something is going on with brooks or walters or both to be desperate enough to Sign George, but they aren't telling you.

OR

you should also be concerned because this takes a valuable roster spot from a younger player that could make the team and have an impact after learinging the system a year or 2. There is only 53 spots and you cannot tell me they will be keeping 4 qb's meaning Tui is gone, which he has ore value than George due to age.

Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
^Nope not concerned yet..this article pretty much says everything that needs to be said..
http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2005/09/page/1/
That article says things you SHOULD be concerned about.

If he is there for 1 day 1 month or 1 year HE TAKES REPS AND PLAYING TIME from someone who is more deserving that will actually help the team this year and the future. Rosters need to be cut to 53 by this weekend and now instead of seeing someone else you will be watching an old george who has proven years after years that he is no good.

But no money paying you say.....who cares.

Playing time to a younger player is more valuable then any money you would be "saving" by cutting George. Not too mention this shows that Shell and Davis are still in the same boat as Ever before. I am pretty sure Shell is just ohhh sooo happy about this right?

I have said it for years and I will say it again, DAVIS has made that team hit rock bottom and until he is gone the Raiders will be shit...this proves it again! you can yell out shell all day long, but this proves that it is still Davis who makes ALL the calls and that is what is wrong with the team and has been for a long time now. Shell can't change something he has no control over.

This is like Denver bringing in say a Ryan Leaf. But he had potential and they can cut him with no money paid anyway......so what. That means he is taking field time from Van Pelt to audition for another team, He is taking a 1 week roster spot from a rook or older vet who can be auditioning for practice squad or another team.......USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2, 2002
Anyone who is not worried about their team bringing in a 40 year old QB who hasn't taken a snap in 5 years is a moron.

That means they are not confident about who they have now...that is cause for concern.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
Anyone who is not worried about their team bringing in a 40 year old QB who hasn't taken a snap in 5 years is a moron.

That means they are not confident about who they have now...that is cause for concern.
I am concerned about Walter's durabilty to stay healthy throughout a whole season. I am concerned if Brooks gets injured and Walter isn't healthy enough to back him up. But until then this is nothing to get worked up about. Ive never seen such a big deal made out of a 3rd-4th string QB. IMO anyone who is a Browns fan and not from Cleveland is a moron.

Feb 5, 2005

LMAOOOOO !!

RAIDERS SIGN DA ONLY QUARTERBAC IN DA LEAGUE WIT A PACEMAKER...

THEY GONNA HAVE 2 TAKE A TIMEOUT 2 FEED HIM HIZ HEARTPILLz WIT A GLASS OF MILK...

- GEEzUz

Jun 1, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
I am concerned about Walter's durabilty to stay healthy throughout a whole season. I am concerned if Brooks gets injured and Walter isn't healthy enough to back him up. But until then this is nothing to get worked up about. Ive never seen such a big deal made out of a 3rd-4th string QB. IMO anyone who is a Browns fan and not from Cleveland is a moron.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
gimpypimp said:

not only this but also makes you think about the mindstate of the coaching staff/ownership. why not wait a little longer and check out the waiver wire? i mean the bolts cut a.j. feeley yesterday, that wouldve been a better pick up

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
GeeZus said:

LMAOOOOO !!

RAIDERS SIGN DA ONLY QUARTERBAC IN DA LEAGUE WIT A PACEMAKER...

THEY GONNA HAVE 2 TAKE A TIMEOUT 2 FEED HIM HIZ HEARTPILLz WIT A GLASS OF MILK...

- GEEzUz

lmfao!

Mar 16, 2005
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
not only this but also makes you think about the mindstate of the coaching staff/ownership. why not wait a little longer and check out the waiver wire? i mean the bolts cut a.j. feeley yesterday, that wouldve been a better pick up
that wouldn't have made sense...Big Al "doesnt like" him. Didn't you read the link 3vid3nc3 posted? I mean the signing makes tons of sense don't you think, what team doesn't need a qb that hasn't played in 5 years on the last week of cuts to get down to final rosters...I mean Al likes the guy, that is more important then playing time and determining the future of the franchise.