LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Theyre all a fuckin disgrace to me not just in music but their personality & everything else surrounding them in general... All that low IQ retarded shit makes me wanna switch to another race/ethnic group cuz Ive done had it lookin at all mi gente actin like that then go straight to my pad to my bedroom & look at myself in the mirror thinkin where do we all see ourselves achieving within the next generation as far as education, careers (particularly certain fields where hardly any latinos work in), unification, domestic issues (as in cuttin down the baby booming lol!!), overall great tastes & vision with open state of minds & scopes?????? Its a sad shame I shake my head gettin insulted all the time when I see corny retarded shit like this... Im done sick of this retarded shit man!!! MEXICANS THESE DAYS...... smh......

Dec 25, 2003
Seriously tho??? Is that how we supposed to represent ourselves or what???
Well me; in spite Im not far from hittin the 3rd generation, Im a full grown man & I dont get down like that just like these gayass poor cholo cheech & chongs!! I dont play around like that nor hang wit fools who play too damn much like that cuz whether they can hate it or love it, Im a reel true man who does reel true things & at least sum good women out around should acknowledge, respect, & show lotta love for what I do but sadly they prefer ya know???
...the retarded fuckin opposite!!!
Our side of society is very fucked up just like everything else if not more (god forbid)... Its still a shame tho... Hardly any reel true people out there I still come across ya feel me??? Take a good look at that faggotass show Jersey Shore for example?????? The mentalities & visions of our humanity are nothin but blank screens......

May 28, 2009
Seriously tho??? Is that how we supposed to represent ourselves or what???
Well me; in spite Im not far from hittin the 3rd generation, Im a full grown man & I dont get down like that just like these gayass poor cholo cheech & chongs!! I dont play around like that nor hang wit fools who play too damn much like that cuz whether they can hate it or love it, Im a reel true man who does reel true things & at least sum good women out around should acknowledge, respect, & show lotta love for what I do but sadly they prefer ya know???
...the retarded fuckin opposite!!!
Our side of society is very fucked up just like everything else if not more (god forbid)... Its still a shame tho... Hardly any reel true people out there I still come across ya feel me??? Take a good look at that faggotass show Jersey Shore for example?????? The mentalities & visions of our humanity are nothin but blank screens......
huh??

May 16, 2002
That video is hilarious without a doubt, but I think everybody in here is putting too much thought into it.

I find it inspiring due to the simple fact that music / videos like that show me what not to do.

It's one thing to be mainstream, but mainstream also has it's standards. There is a way to go about it. And if your a creative person, you can make it work to your benefit and not have it completely watered down.

Then again, that dude having Ne-Yo as a feature shows how much money has messed up the music business. You can feature anybody you want for the right price. Talent is no longer required.

May 16, 2002
Oh, I been around here too long to know better. Let me be the first to officially welcome you though. Just in case your unaware of how it really goes down on the Siccness.

Welcome to the Siccness a.k.a The Online Prison. Where your weakness will be tested daily until you become a vet around here. And watch what you say because it will come back to haunt you.

Four things are gonna happen here.

1. You hang tight & prove these Siccness boys can't get under your skin.

2. Your gonna claim to be something your not & these boy's are gonna expose you & that thread will more than likely end up in the classic forum.

3. You will lose your composure and say and do something that will get you banned.

And last, but never least...

4. You will run out of here like a bitch & talk shit about us on other message boards / blogs etc.

Sep 26, 2010
Oh, I been around here too long to know better. Let me be the first to officially welcome you though. Just in case your unaware of how it really goes down on the Siccness.

Welcome to the Siccness a.k.a The Online Prison. Where your weakness will be tested daily until you become a vet around here. And watch what you say because it will come back to haunt you.

Four things are gonna happen here.

1. You hang tight & prove these Siccness boys can't get under your skin.

2. Your gonna claim to be something your not & these boy's are gonna expose you & that thread will more than likely end up in the classic forum.

3. You will lose your composure and say and do something that will get you banned.

And last, but never least...

4. You will run out of here like a bitch & talk shit about us on other message boards / blogs etc.
lol what ya'll doing to these kids haha

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
on the real that shit had me saying why? why? about 30 secs in..
i dont wanna hear that he can either rap or go back to the streets..NO YOU CANNOT RAP!!! But shit go grab a broom lift a box shiiiit. i hate to put another "artist" down but fuck that was pathetic...some one should have told him...unless its a front for sumthing else iono

[

Dec 25, 2003
I liked how u put him up on game like that about adapting to the siccness Gem!! LOL!!! Just like Darwin's most highly accepted theory; natural selection!! Very impressive standards u set up there sir!! U should provide those set of standards to any newbie on here before they post random threads or ask around about stuff & not have no clue at all about what to expect...... The siccness can be a death trap to anyone who will dare pull a dumb move & then after several pages of foul attacks & mauls they will walk outta there with their tails tucked between their legs & a big assface & most likely never return......