LMAO!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
So I go to the record store today and come across N.O.T.S. (Niggas off the Streets)- True Blue CD. I pick it up, but I notice on the cover where it says 'True Blue' at the top there is an 'F' written in pen on the 'B' in 'Blue' and there is a 'K' written in pen after 'Blue'. So I look at the inside booklet and there is a picture of all the guys throwing up 'C' signs, but they all have and 'X' over their signs in pen. Then I open the booklet and there is "Fuck Crabz" and other tagging. I find out my CD is authentically autographed by the 'Hawthorne Pirus'. How much do you think I could get on Ebay for an N.O.T.S. CD authentically autographed by the Hawthorne Pirus?

I just thought that shit was so funny. They are so passionate about their gang-banging.

May 2, 2002
lol. you can probably get someone from europe to buy it offa you for bank. Those fools will buy anything gang related. They love that shit.