lmao...the history channel knows whatsup.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
ive seen the previews for this show called the universe on the history channel since like 2 months ago...shit looks tight as fuck...i guess it will take in depth look at space and all its greatest misteries and beauty...i for one have been looking forward to this since first seeing it previewed...this is the perfect show for lovers of herb and the universe...the funny thing is that the history channel knows this shit...space and weed the ultimate combo..

@ the end of the commercial...in big white bold letters it simply reads...
"get your mind blown"

dont mind if i do.
:)

Mar 20, 2006
Maniac541 said:
have u seen Event Horizon?
lmao...funny you mention that movie, i was high watchin some educational show on the universe just yesterday, & as soon as i got home i had to watch that shit...popped it in tha dvd player rite away.

that space show mixed with that weed deffinitely got me in a spaced out mood...after Event Horizon i even hit tha net & started looking shit up haha.

i guess i'ma be watching this tonite too...

C

CcytzO_Loc

well i dont have cable tv so if anyone can direct me to online material related to the subject it would be much appreciated......