LMAO! Skinny Jeans Kids Got Their Own Dance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
These youngstas got their own dance called "Jerkin" but it looks like river dancing! This shit is comedy! Peep..

NICE OUTFIT BWAI

that shit made me miss high school...we used to do dumb shit like that too. just in pants that fit

this dance is gay as fuck...

n the 2nd video....that dude is fuckin lame for goin to a school n videotapen himself dancin like that
that dude was wakk as fuck...the shit he was doin on the fence is the shit i b doin at the club...but i do it way better...in pants that fit me

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

this is the new york version
lol @ me seeing "jerkin'" (the dance - no bombudd) from LA for the first time in this thread and then reading this in the comments of that video you just posted...

theshreddator
lol its so weird how different eastcoast is from LA....ppl in la would be like what hte fuck
...you would be WRONG buddy!

May 26, 2004
i aint gonna sit up here looking like some old Geezer talkin about what "these kids are doing these days" cause for real, this is Exactly what WE looked like when Hip Hop/Rap first started to the Old heads back Then. I'm Enjoying it personally.

But anyways, that NY shit Did look like you had to have more Skill than the Jerk though ...but i still say that they took a little from the "Turf Dance" when they do the Jerk. Notice how they bounce off the ground? that's straight giggin'

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Honestly, that s--t was funny....though im not into the dancing trends, but that dance is one of the better ones that have come out in the last few years....its hilarious...life is short...f--k it(at least in high school)...i rather these lil niggas be doing dumb s--t like this then out slanging and gang banging...They will eventually grow out of this...

Some of those pants are tight as hell though...

Nov 5, 2004
Honestly, that s--t was funny....though im not into the dancing trends, but that dance is one of the better ones that have come out in the last few years....its hilarious...life is short...f--k it(at least in high school)...i rather these lil niggas be doing dumb s--t like this then out slanging and gang banging...

Some of those pants are tight as hell though...
Honestly, I agree, we've all done stupid shit in high school, even though this looks like handicapped c-walking, lmao.

I lol'd @ "nice outfit bwoyyy!"

Jul 29, 2008
i aint gonna sit up here looking like some old Geezer talkin about what "these kids are doing these days" cause for real, this is Exactly what WE looked like when Hip Hop/Rap first started to the Old heads back Then. I'm Enjoying it personally.
I was a kid in the 80's.. so yeah, I see that. But growin up in the 90's, I got some baggy pants. Not hella, just a bit bigger. I've seen muthafukas sag wid hella baggy pants and below the ass. I never sagged that low only because I wanted to be able to run from police or security or anyone coming after for stupid reasons.
-------------------------------------

As for better these kids dancing in bathroom stalls, than gang bangin... I agree. I honestly hated the popular crowd that looked hard and tried to be gangsta, but were just bitches perpin.

still.. saggin in tight pants is FRUITY PEBBLES.