Lloyd Banks F.N.O. (Failure's No Option)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Cold Corner or Cold Corner 2 u talking bout? Cold Corner 2 was one of his best releases but hes killen it with his last 3 mixtapes. Was wondering if anybody fucks with Banks like i do on here. Its safe to say im a Banks stan lol

Props: up2nogood
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
actually cold corner 2... that's one of the sickest CD to me period and this new one I can't stop bumping.. been riding around slapping it all day... see I became a lloyd banks fan after cc2 I hated on banks flows before that... only liked a handful songs but banks killed it on these two tapes, am a fan...

what other mixtape has he put out between cold corner 2 and failure no option?..

Props: T-Rip
Jan 18, 2006
look up V6 which was in between the 2 not as good as those 2 but still decent. Also look up Friday Night mixtape (forgot what the title was exactly) but basically was a collection of songs he was putting out a new song each week for a period of time like 2 years ago. Both those are on datpiff.com I believe. Also if u haven't listened to it download Rotten Apple, that was my favorite album of his

Props: up2nogood