living with old people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
why do they turn the heater up to 90...only to get up in the middle of the night and turn it completely off? meanwhile...im buck naked in bed without the covers cause its hot as hell (in the dead of winter mind you). its coldest right before dawn and im naked and pissed. i try to put that shit at 70...i leave and come back...its back on 'hell'. i hate to raise my voice to people...especially at old folks...but got damn...they are physically disabled...not mentally.

before you all start that bullshit. i have my own apartment (well another room i rent in the city)...but i live with some disabled family members part time to watch over them. i'd be there full time, but i cant bring a bitch over, cant blaze (i dont smoke but i'd like the option to)
, drink, or have company...so i pay 600 a month on a room i only stay at on the weekends. kinda worth it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Next time they turn it up, go up to them, point your finger in their face and say "no" and turn the temp back down. If they reach up to turn it back up smack their hand and say "no" again. It works with dogs, I don't see why it wouldn't with old people.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Next time they turn it up, go up to them, point your finger in their face and say "no" and turn the temp back down. If they reach up to turn it back up smack their hand and say "no" again. It works with dogs, I don't see why it wouldn't with old people.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! omg, fuckin a.... i laughed so hard the shake im rollin a blunt with went errrywhere, lol..

Dec 17, 2004
my cousin lives at home with his parents, and his grandma will come and stay at their house for a few weeks every once in a while. its so funny cause shes just an old mexican lady from tijuana and my cousin cant stand her. he'll just yell at her and tell her she needs to go back to tj. i dont get why shes so annoying but ive never lived with her so i dont know. i just remember back in the day we would smoke weed with her home and she would have no clue what we were doing. we would have her take pictures with us while she held the bong and she just thought we were really silly not knowing why we'd be laughing so much

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
my cousin lives at home with his parents, and his grandma will come and stay at their house for a few weeks every once in a while. its so funny cause shes just an old mexican lady from tijuana and my cousin cant stand her. he'll just yell at her and tell her she needs to go back to tj. i dont get why shes so annoying but ive never lived with her so i dont know. i just remember back in the day we would smoke weed with her home and she would have no clue what we were doing. we would have her take pictures with us while she held the bong and she just thought we were really silly not knowing why we'd be laughing so much
that sounds fucked up....lol...how mean