Livewire: The Empire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Yeah, this shit is raw. There was only like 2 tracks I wasn't really feeling and it was more because of the beats, not the flows.

Lil Blood came dope on every song he was one. It really got me looking forward to Heron Music even more if that's possible.
I disagree. I feel like this is all the leftover tracks they did. THe beats, for the most part, are "meh" and even though Stalin is all over it, i feel that some of the 2nd tier talent on Livewire is just average at best.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Who's 2nd tier in your opinion? Curious.

I think more or less everyone on Livewire is atleast above average. There is no one who really "ruins a dope song" for me as some rappers can.

I like the album a lot. I thought the beats were solid minus two of them.

*shrugs*

We can't all agree I guess lol.

May 15, 2005
stalins next album is gonna be something serious, but gas nation got old besides a few tracks in about 2 weeks, his shit is always solid though.

May 15, 2005
favorite tracks btw
1. Bangin (J. Stalin, Lil Blood, Philthy Rich) 4:11
2. Riddin Dirty (J. Stalin, Lil Rue, Lil Blood, Philthy Rich, 4:01
5. Ipod (J. Stalin, Shady Nate, Lil Rue, Philthy Rich, Hd, Lil 3:12
Blood)
6. Pimpin (J. Stalin, Jay Jonah, Mayback, Shady Nate) 4:06
10. Pray For Me (Shady Nate, J. Stalin, Lil Blood) 3:31
11. 1, 2, 3 Thang (J. Stalin, R.O.B., Nate) 3:18
12. Watchin Me (Shady Nate, Jay Jonah, Lil Blood) 3:52
13. Hay Lady (Lil Blood, Philthy Rich, Mayback) 3:44
14. The Wire (Shady Nate, Jay Jonah, Hd) 3:40

May 9, 2002
Who's 2nd tier in your opinion? Curious.

I think more or less everyone on Livewire is atleast above average. There is no one who really "ruins a dope song" for me as some rappers can.

I like the album a lot. I thought the beats were solid minus two of them.

*shrugs*

We can't all agree I guess lol.
Lil Rue, Mayback and Lil Blood (soory, i dont see whats so great about him).

Stalin, Nate, and Jonah (although he wasnt in top form on this one) are the stars of Livewire. Philthy Rich is hit or miss for me.

Apr 25, 2002

Stalin, Nate, and Jonah (although he wasnt in top form on this one) are the stars of Livewire. Philthy Rich is hit or miss for me.
From what Ive heard of Mayback, he is comes clean. Im diggin the shit out of his solo track on Livewire Radio.

Lil Blood is hit or miss, but I would never say dude is whack. Lil Rue has never done anything to catch my attention.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

That's cool. I think you know me well enough on these boards to know I try not to knock what a person likes or dislikes. People feel who they feel and don't who they don't.

Personally though Lil Blood is probably my 3rd favorite behind Nate and then Stalin. I've liked more or less everything I've heard Lil Blood spit on. His voice kind of reminds me of a west coast Uncle Murda if you know who that is. I think Lil Rue is decent but he hasn't spit anything that has blown me away yet. Even though he is probably one of Livewire's artists I have heard the least from I think Mayback is pretty clean but then again nothing to make me hit rewind yet.

I'm feeling Philthy Rich more every time I hear some of his music.

Either way I'd say the weakest member of Livewire shits on 90% of the other music coming out of the bay this day.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Pimpin
Extra high
on one
the wire

All my favorites so far, man this shit slaps soooo hard in the ride, got my JL pounding.
IMHO the best livewire release was "on behalf of the streets", but this shit is def up there, I dont remember albums getting me this hyped in ALONG ass time, first album i really vibed with in years was "on behalf of the streets" and "hustlin since the 80's", like soundtracks to my life and shit.