LIVEWIRE RECORDS PRESENTS H.D. (HIGH DEFINITION) EXTORTION MUSIC COMING SOON!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2008
RUE WHEN IS SHOTTAS DROPPIN?
We jus took new pics we finna redo tha shottaz cover as soon we get the artwork back from rawone we gne press it up n put in stores it will be instores by mid october
but cop dis HD project his shit go

J.Stalin Presents Lil Rue Fully Loaded Mixed By DJ Fresh Coming Soon!!!

LIL RUE THE DEAD END COMING SOON

THE BEARFACED GANG(LIL RUE AND HD)
MEET THA GOERS MIXED BY DJ RACKS COMING SOON

THE BEARFACED GANG
THE ANTI-FREEZE COMING SOON!!!

Oct 1, 2008
Yo Rue i don't know if you know this or not, but somebody leaked Shottas already. I've been slappin it for a month now (if it's the real thing).
Fuck you and everybody who is listenin 2tha leaked version lol im jus playin but it had went up on itunes early n sumbody leaked 2 the rest of the world but we added sum more songs n switched sum shit so thas not the real copy anymore but I was pissed off to see sumbody leaked it but I aint trippn as long as yall slappn my shit

May 8, 2008
Fuck you and everybody who is listenin 2tha leaked version lol im jus playin but it had went up on itunes early n sumbody leaked 2 the rest of the world but we added sum more songs n switched sum shit so thas not the real copy anymore but I was pissed off to see sumbody leaked it but I aint trippn as long as yall slappn my shit
lol shit i wouldn't even be mad if you was serious bootlegging is outta control. I downloaded it off **********com but i was plannin on coppin as soon as i saw it in stores. Are these songs finna be on the new version?