Live Video Blog From Mistah Fabs Hospital Bed CRAAAZZZYYY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
freestyle from the gurney wtf i think thats pityful as fuck, and i think if he tryin to claim sum more press from this than i cant respect that just for the fact that my grandmother died in a car accident, that nigga need to be happy, shut the fuck up and get better!
And he isnt happy?? what part of the video makes u seem like he isnt?? He is thankful and understands he is blessed. Not sure how its "pityful" but if he does freestyle from the hospital it shows that nothing is going to stop him from doing what he loves. Im sorry to hear about your grandmother; ive lost two family members in car accidents. But we live in the digital age..everything hits the net quick and it was right for him to do a video. He literally had hundreds and hundreds of inquires on his facebook, myspace, twitter, ect. on how he was doing from fans.

Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
Oakland rapper Mistah F.A.B. was traveling to Los Angeles early Friday morning (1/6/09) when the car his manager Stretch was driving hydroplaned and lost control on the wet road, flipping over several times. The paramedics that arrived on the scene were amazed that everyone had survived and they were quickly transported to a local hospital. Also in the car was Mistah F.A.B.'s DJ, Tito Bell who suffered some lung damage, Stretch incurred some broken back bones and while F.A.B. was having difficulty walking due to swelling and bruising he suffered no major injuries.

and stash mag is glad everyone pulled through!